A week ago, a teacher commented that I wrote my blog using improper English. He said I used sms language. Haha...But that's my style...Hehe...Anyway, for today blog, i will be using proper English. As in NO sms language or incorrect spelling. Keke...
Few days ago, I receive a call from a tuition agent asking if i am interested to take up a tuition assignment. Quite tempted but i think is too far for me to travel to so i rejected the offer. After stopping giving tuition for so long (1 yr+), i now feel the urge to teach again. Actually few agents called me this past 1 yr but due to study, i rejected. Now probably i can accept offer already. Though my mum said will be tired for me. But, is ok with just one student, rite??? What's more, i need extra money.
Just a week ago, i dreamt that i was teaching a kid. Haha...don't know why i had this dream. Very funny...
5 comments:
It's me, it's good to get a part-time job so long don't affect ur life & full time job, of course ur study oso la!! Jia You o~~~ n --> u must eat more than before already if u start ur tuition class again, k?^_^
hmmx, i agree wad trais said. hahax~ i'm kinda SHOCK u acty tutor students before. WOW~ jus follow ur heart. rmb, if u're too tired i'll be....... i wont say cax SHY!
My advice to you - eat, eat, eat and eat to stuff yourself with a bit of fat and muscle before you start tutoring. I am getting worried to see you reduced to skin and bones.
Dun worry...trais & bonbon.I will nt make myself too tired. Definitely will eat more. Jia You to both of u too...in wk, study watever... :)
Haha...bro, i will de. Dun worry...i wun let u laugh at mi saying my arms look like the handle in mrt train:)
Post a Comment