Completed 1 exam paper this afternoon. I already did my best but dun think i did well. Haiz...is already over. No point pondering over it. I am going to relax these 2 days before starting revision for the next exam paper. I am more confident for the next paper. But who know??? Sometimes luck just isn't be with you.
Eeeks...guess what i saw in my living room last night. Should say, this morning 1+ am. Is was a centipede about erm...5cm long. It was crawling so fast (maybe because of the multiple legs???). I was shocked and scared. Shocked because i seldom saw centipede around and what's more one in my house. I wonder how it made its way here??? Scared because i heard that centipede bite people and some may be poisonous. Gasps!!!
In the end, i woke my mum up to settle it. Haha...i was simply too frightened to do anything. Eventually i went to bed with centipede in my mind. Lucky i did not dream of it.
Hopefully i will not see centipede or even other pests anymore.
2 comments:
good luck to you in the coming exam..hope you will score well too.....
Are u the same anonymous person in the other post's comment? Haha...
Post a Comment