Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yesterday went gathering at my senior's house. I called her senior (secretly) because she taught me a lot when she was still in the company years back and gave me advices. Now we still keep in contact and will meet up occasionally for a chat.
Met up with the others after my class which ended quite early. I was in the class for only an hr and the class ended with lect giving us some tips for exam. Still quite worthwhile though traveling made me tiring.
Back to the gathering, we played tennis, pool, watched vcd and ate bbq food. The whole session was great. Glad to meet up with senior and Jinling whom we had not met for quite some time. And also, senior's 3 adorable kids.
After having fun for a day, better get back to study. First paper in 5 days time. Oops...still got lots to revise.

Apple & Daphine, where are y
ou???












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess who am I ??? how is your prepartion for exam ??

Huihui said...

You are Linda? Hehe...my ds kaki?
Haha... still gt alot to prepare. I already gt the feeling i will not do well. Jia lat.

Anonymous said...

bingo..why are you always sio smart huh ?? like real hor...work hard for your exam.....

Huihui said...

i am always smart de. hehe...in term of leisure. ha...study? nah...