Friday, July 4, 2008

Finally wkend is here. Had been waiting desperately for today. For the past 4 days, i simply don't have the energy or time to surf the net or play my keyboard. I am one who can't stand sleeping late on wkdays. Therefore, with 3 days of OT and 1 day of class, i already felt tired. Every morning when i woke up, i felt extremely sleepy. At work, i felt exhausted (except during lunch hour). Tons of work waiting for me. Haiz...what to do? always extra busy on the first week of every months.
2.5 weeks more to submit SDT assignment and abt 3 weeks more to submit ILM assignment. What have i do? Have i start? The answer is NO. Not that i don't want to start. But i simply can't find the information on the Uni website or the internet. Terrible!!! Date line is getting nearer and nearer. Scared :(
More scary to me is my GPM result. My classmates and i do not understand why our results are still not release yet. We had been waiting for 2 months. I worried about my grade. I knew i did not do well. I am prepared for the worse(to retake). But now no answer for us. Made me more worried:(

No comments: