Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am frustrated !!! Can't log into the study website to watch a video for my assign. Can't watch how to finish the assignment by tonight? Sob sob :(

I guess i should not have gone out just now. How i know i will encounter such thing now. I hate it. I mean i hate assignment. Not hate going out.
Thought of receiving an early birthday gift from big bro just now. However, can't find the one i want. Nvm...i got 2nd option. hehe..had my dinner at 翡翠小厨. Ate the crispy noodle which do not taste yummy to me. All because of the pork meat. I should have ask what meat is that? Thought is chicken but is pork. Don't really like that. haa...i still prefer the plate of duck noodle that mum ordered. We also ordered a bowl of shark fin to try. Hmm...not really like too.
Haa...the best part i like about the dinner is...i don't have to pay. Thanks to big bro for your treat:)

No comments: