Friday, May 15, 2009

Sometimes i wonder why some people just want to malign another? Or is it that particular person is having poor memory that can't remember the other person actually told her before?
I do not want to get angry with H who made the person dearest to me, M, angry. However, it really pissed me off when i knew how H did. To think M is H's ... and yet H told the others the wrong story? I really think is unfair to say that. I told M not to take it to heart. Next time just don't bother to ask. As long as we know the true story is enough. Those who knew M will know H was telling the wrong story.

Like i say, i am not angry over this anymore. Just wonder why?

2 comments:

カーウィー said...

Well, from my experience, those who malign are those who feel inferior and jealous... Try not to think too much... Sometimes people do things to harm others... sometimes purposefully and sometimes accidentally... I hope this affair doesn't affect your preparation for the upcoming exam on Friday.

Huihui said...

Definitely din affect my preparation for exam. Haa...cant be bother. Yeah!!! my exam over now:)