For that 3 days, we tried Penang food eg Penang assam laksa, prawn mee, rojak, white coffee, chendol and many more. I realised i ate a lot compared to other trips that i had been to. The whole trip was nice and enjoyable although the weather is hot and we had to cross the difficult-to-understand traffic junction. Is fun to travel with the other 6 kakis. =)
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Had not been blogging since 2 weeks plus ago. Went to Penang for a short 3 days trip. I had always thought the island is big but is not. Traveling is very easy and is not far from one place to another. We stayed in a hotel in Georgetown. Food and shopping malls are within that area. I especially like shopping in Times Square. Although is a new building and many shops are still not occupy, but is nice walking around the mall. I managed to buy some stuffs there. And so did the others.
For that 3 days, we tried Penang food eg Penang assam laksa, prawn mee, rojak, white coffee, chendol and many more. I realised i ate a lot compared to other trips that i had been to. The whole trip was nice and enjoyable although the weather is hot and we had to cross the difficult-to-understand traffic junction. Is fun to travel with the other 6 kakis. =)



For that 3 days, we tried Penang food eg Penang assam laksa, prawn mee, rojak, white coffee, chendol and many more. I realised i ate a lot compared to other trips that i had been to. The whole trip was nice and enjoyable although the weather is hot and we had to cross the difficult-to-understand traffic junction. Is fun to travel with the other 6 kakis. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment