Friday, October 12, 2007

Been feeling sian or rather 'scared' going to work recently. Cos...think better don't say. I preferred wkends. I think most ppl do. How i wish there is class tomorrow but no since is a public holiday. Have the urge to buy the bangle that i like. Hmm...if only someone can give me as a present. Wishful thinking.
Anyway, got to make full use of tml. Actually don't know what to do.

2 more photos taken last week.





2 comments:

*RuRu* said...

What bangle is that? I buy for u can mah? As bday gift. Or u wan someone else to buy??? Im serious.

Huihui said...

haha...u may tink too ex wor...if u really buy for mi, definitely i will be happy. If the particular person buy, i be extremely happy. Haha...
Anyway currently no one noe which is the correct bangle that i like cos i cant rem the exact name of the shop. Only noe where i saw it.