Friday, October 19, 2007

I don't know how to explain how i felt this few days (probably since last week). Haiz...things had not been going smooth for me especially in work. Then yest i get myself disappointed in yet another issue. Sian...what is going on? Think i am going crazy le. Almost every night, i will get dreams about work related stuff. There were occasions when i woke up with work related stuff in my head. Oh my goodness. What can i do? Am i stress?
Wkends is here. Hopefully i can get the stress out of me. Hopefully everything will be smooth from now on. I want to be happy always and i also want everyone i know to be happy as well. Hmm...Perhap i should get myself the bangle to make myself happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jiejie, I find that 2007 is not a good year...hopefully things will get better when 2008 comes...counting down...

Huihui said...

Hmm...duno leh. Just hope good things will come the way.