Saturday, January 5, 2008

I felt sick. Caught a cold and throat felt weird. What happen? I did not ate anything heaty today. Is after eating a bowl of fishball beehoon soup that made me felt like this. I can't blame that bowl of beehoon cos there are people around me who are either having cold or sore throat. Haiz...anyway i can't blame them also cos most probably is the weather that made me sick. Hopefully i am back to normal by tomorrow.
Sometimes i really don't know why i am so nervous during keyboard lesson. Did i give myself too much pressure to do well or simply because teacher is standing beside me? Haiz...hopefully i can play better the next time.
So guilty...spent money again on extra stuff. But is useful de lor. Haha...finding excuses.

Have a nice weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun worry, Ur flu will recover tml de!!!!

Huihui said...

hope so bah. I ate flu med le :(