Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yesterday i was talking to someone on the phone when he asked me,"When are u returning to M'sia for the coming CNY?" I was quite surprised upon hearing this qn. I told him i am not a Malaysian and he appeared surprised. He had mistaken me. Haha...quite funny.
Actually this is not the first time someone had thought that i am a Malaysian. I rem an ex-classmate of mine had asked me am i a Malysian before. Then recently when Apple and i went to a boutique, the sales girl had also asked both of us the same qn. Hmm...i wonder why??? Do we look like? haha...

Bought a new skirt for myself today but no stock. Have to wait for stock to arrive. Haiz...I still miss the 2 tops that i saw the other day. I wonder if i can manage to get them?

No comments: