Sunday, March 15, 2009

After 9 hours of staring at the computer screen, i finally completed my 3rd case study. Now my eyes are tiring. I can't help but to say again "I HATE ASSIGNMENTS". It deprive me of my shopping and gaming time. I must work hard and endure the next few months before i can release myself from studies.
I can't relax too much cos for the next few weeks, there are tons of assignment for me to do.

I realised this is my first post in March. Simply no time to update anything. 2 days ago was co. D&D. This year there was not much programs and the dinner ended earlier than usual. The most happy moments of attending D&D every year was being able to gather with friends and colleagues outside of company. Chatting around taking photos. Was extremely happy that i had the chance to see those who had left the company. It was such a memorable night :)

No comments: